The Arc Wisconsin is a proud partner with Night Owl Support Systems and will participate in their exciting Tech Fest event this fall in Wisconsin Dells – you should join us!
- Monday, October 14
- 9-3 pm
- Kalahari Resort, Wisconsin Dells (before the Self-Determination Conference)
- Registration required ($27/self-advocate family): Go here to register
Enabling technologies have the potential to transform how disability supports are defined, reduce the reliance on scarce DSP human resources, and most importantly fulfill everyone’s mission of improving autonomy and quality of life for people with various levels of ability.
This is a one-day crash course on all things disability technology that is designed to give provider agencies, Case Managers, self-advocates, and families a fast moving glimpse at:
– why we must all start incorporating tech in everyday services and supports for people with disabilities
- dozens of cutting-edge disability tech solutions you can implement today
– possibilities that are enabled with the appropriate application of technologies
Make sure to share this flyer