Register Now! Join an alliance of disability and aging advocates who are working to better support families and caregivers.
- What: The Wisconsin Family and Caregiver Support Alliance Annual Summit
- When: September 5th, 9:30-3:30 (check-in at 9:30; agenda starts at 10)
- Where: Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Room 751
- FREE – Space is limited
- Registration required – https://gwaar.wufoo.com/forms/p1k5t0ev1txbhla/
Join us for a FREE daylong event discussing the needs of families and caregivers across Wisconsin with a focus on solutions.
What you’ll get:
- An overview of the latest work of the WFACSA, including results of a statewide caregiver and systems navigation survey. Provide your feedback to make systems less complicated for caregivers.
- Hear about the latest on the Governor’s Task Force on Caregiving and participate in a town hall discussion to give the Task Force direction.
- Listen to a panel of employers from across Wisconsin who are working to support their caregiver employees.
Who should attend:
- Organizations interested in improving supports for families and caregivers.
- State agencies coordinating programs that support families and caregivers.
- Anyone who would like to join the WFACSA movement!
Learn more about WFACSA here http://wisconsincaregiver.org/alliance.
Join our workgroups and sign up for our messages. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org