Join The Arc Wisconsin for an on-line presentation on Special Needs Financial Planning to discuss both ABLE accounts and special needs trusts (SNTs), and how these planning tools interact with one another.
When: Wednesday, March 28 at 6:30 PM
Where: At your computer – this is a live on-line webinar!
Register: Register at this link
You will learn:
• How Wisconsin residents can open a 529A ABLE (Achieving a Better Life Experience Act) Account.
• Who is eligible to open a 529A ABLE Account.
• What a 529A ABLE Savings Account is, and how it measures up to an SNT.
• How and why an individual may use both an ABLE account and an SNT.
• How ABLE accounts may contribute to comprehensive special needs planning.
Kathleen Oberneder ChSNC®
Financial Advisor, LLC
Crescendo Wealth Management
Barbara S. Hughes
Vice President, The Arc Dane County
Christenson Johnson, LLC